Sapphire aim to care the design process by collaborating with you on the various divisions involved in building your pool from the change and style to coping and tiles. Sapphire maintains the highly professional staff that understand and responds to costumer needs in a friendly personal manner
• Aims to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors and visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations
• Aims to ensure all work activities are done safely.
We are committed to ensuring we comply with the Work Health and Safety Policy of UAE Government, the Work Health and Safety Regulations and applicable Codes of Practice and UAE Standards as far as
Will provide and maintain as far as possible:
• A safe working environment
• Safe systems of work
• Plant and substances in safe condition
• Facilities for the welfare of workers
• Information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health
• A commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace
• A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
• Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others
• Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary
• Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety
• Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety
• Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
• Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.
Application of this policy
We seek the co-operation of all workers, customers and other persons. We encourage suggestions for realising our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.